So the new school year has begun. Children went for knowledge, and our main task is to provide them with the most comfortable learning environment. And the main condition for the best physical and mental work is proper nutrition. And in it, balance, diversity and moderation are important. There are some rules, following which, we will be able to maximize support the body of the child.
1. The day is best to start with a hot meal. No wonder there is an opinion that it is very important to eat cereal for breakfast. Starch contained in cereals, pasta, potatoes will give us glucose, which, entering the blood in small portions, will provide the body with energy for a long time. Having accustomed a child to a full breakfast from childhood, you will instill in him the right habit for life, which will work to maintain immunity and proper bowel function.
2. Snacks. The time between meals for a child should not be more than 4 hours, which means you should think about giving him something to school as a snack. But here, many parents make an unforgivable mistake, supplying the child with sandwiches, chips and sweets. Thus, they accustom him to the continuous intake of glucose, which can provoke overweight in the future. The best way out of this situation would be boiled beef or chicken meat instead of sausage, vegetables, low-fat cheese and drinking yogurt. The snack should be light, so that later the child dines as fully as during breakfast.
3. At lunch, the student needs to get a small portion of soup, a second dish with boiled or stewed meat with a side dish and dessert. It should be noted that the child should eat soup every day. It is better if the soup is not very fat, and the broth is not cooked from bones.
4. If the time between lunch and dinner is more than 4 hours, then you should also add an afternoon snack. It will be a kind of useful snack. In the afternoon, the child can get fruit, tea with cheese, milk with a bun or yogurt. But again, do not forget about moderation.
5. For dinner, you can cook a fish, vegetable dish, serving it on the table with rye bread. Cakes, pastries and other high-calorie foods should not be consumed every day, it is better to arrange such feasts on holidays and weekends.
6. Make sure your child drinks enough clean drinking water every day. Pay attention that this volume of water is not replaced by juice. Natural juice can be used as a snack. A child should not drink juices to quench their thirst, as well as on an empty stomach. Try to accustom him not to juices, but to fruits. So, along with useful vitamins, a small person will get more fiber. By chewing the fruit, the child will get a feeling of satiety, plus healthy teeth, which will directly participate in the process.
7. It will be very useful to eat at a certain time. The body adjusts to the regime and the child will not need to constantly chew something, regardless of whether he is hungry or not. Often the problem of overweight occurs when a person begins to absorb food, not even being hungry. How often do we ourselves approach the refrigerator and, opening the door, pensively examine its contents with only one thought: “What should I chew?” The child does the same. A feeling of fullness occurs when the body receives a varied diet. It is important for the child to receive foods that are different in taste: sweet, bitter, salty, sour. Then the body will receive different vitamins and he will not have the desire to fill the void with an unnecessary amount of food.
Undoubtedly, it is difficult to provide a child with nutritious nutrition during our employment. But this work will be the key to his health, it will form the right habits, and in the future, the habits of his children, our grandchildren! To see our children active, healthy and happy is not this the most important task for us parents?