Many people strive to lose weight using a variety of methods. It is important to stick to a specific diet for the process to be most effective. Proper nutrition allows you to quickly lose extra pounds, but only if you adhere to its principles. It is necessary to draw up the right menu, which maintains the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
What kind of nutrition can be called correct
Proper nutrition (sometimes called healthy) means eating natural products that only benefit the body. The diet of a person who is going to eat according to this principle should include dishes that contain the right amount of nutrients. These are the following components:
- trace elements
It is necessary to count them in order to ensure the daily rate. It is also important to follow other rules that make eating right. So, you cannot include fast food, semi-finished products, carbonated drinks and other harmful substances in the diet. It is also recommended to limit the amount of salt, exclude fried foods, steam or cook, simmer, bake. Food should be taken at the same time.
How to make a menu for the week
The peculiarity of proper nutrition is that it does not imply adherence to a strict menu. It must be compiled taking into account the characteristics of the person, his preferences in food. The main thing is to follow the basic principles of combining products. These are the following rules:
- breakfast should be rich in carbohydrates;
- dinner should contain a large amount of carbohydrates;
- every meal should include foods containing fiber (vegetables, fruits, bran);
- if you want to eat sweetness, then this should be done only in the first half of the day;
- it is important to distribute calories correctly.
Usually, people who adhere to proper nutrition draw up a menu for a week in advance, after which they simply prepare dishes in accordance with it. Below is an example of such a diet, in which the necessary foods have already been selected. Of course, you can make changes if, for example, a person does not consume any type of food.
It is understood that the nutritional menu for the day includes five meals. We are talking about breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. On the first day of the week, you can eat as follows:
- Prepare oatmeal for breakfast. It can be supplemented with any fruit. It is recommended to use tea or coffee as a drink.
- The second breakfast can include dried fruits and cottage cheese. You should not chase a low-fat fermented milk product, considering that it is most conducive to weight loss. This opinion is wrong. Experts recommend eating fatty cottage cheese, as it is better absorbed.
- Monday lunch can consist of cabbage soup and boiled chicken. Be sure to add fiber-rich vegetables. As a drink – compote.
- For an afternoon snack you can enjoy fruit salad and savory crackers.
- An omelet, vegetable salad and tea are offered for dinner. With proper nutrition, you can forget about the rule, which says that you cannot eat after 18.00. But the last appointment should be no later than 2-3 hours before bedtime.
The menu of the second day is compiled according to the same principles as on Monday. Breakfast should be rich in carbohydrates, but the porridge should be cooked differently. Tuesday’s diet might look something like this:
- For breakfast it is suggested to cook buckwheat porridge. It can be supplemented with vegetables and tea.
- For lunch, you can eat yogurt and an apple.
- Lunch always consists of first and second courses. On Tuesday, you can cook buckwheat soup as the first, and fish cakes and mashed potatoes as the second. As a drink – compote cooked from dried fruits.
- The afternoon snack includes cottage cheese, toast and cocoa.
- For dinner, you can eat boiled chicken fillet with vegetables and wash it down with tea.
For breakfast, you can eat not only cereals. For example, an omelet is a good option. It is he who is proposed to eat on the third day. In general, the menu for Wednesday can be composed as follows:
- For breakfast, a losing weight person eats an omelet, toast, vegetable salad. She chooses tea as a drink.
- Second breakfast includes the use of yogurt and toast.
- For lunch, you can cook fish soup and boiled veal with a garnish of vegetables. Do not forget about the drink, natural juice can play its role.
- For an afternoon snack, you can safely eat yogurt and cottage cheese.
- For dinner, it is recommended to cook the meat and garnish it with rice. It is also worth serving a vegetable salad with this dish. Tea can be used as a drink.
One of the principles of good nutrition is variety. Don’t eat the same foods every day. The menu is designed in such a way that the options are not repeated. This allows you to eat not only healthy, but also tasty. Monotonous food is boring and not beneficial. Therefore, it is important to take care of the variety and purchase dishes in advance for preparing dishes from the menu. So, on Thursday it is recommended to eat according to the following scheme:
- For breakfast, you can boil rice porridge and season it with dried fruits. Drink coffee as a drink.
- The second breakfast can include banana and kefir.
- For lunch, you can cook soup with cereals. As a second course, you should choose baked fish, complemented by a rice side dish. A salad will not be superfluous, for example, a vinaigrette. The drink is compote.
- For an afternoon snack, experts advise eating cottage cheese with sour cream and dried fruits.
- A great option for dinner is baked meat with vegetables. You can supplement it with drinking yogurt.
Friday’s diet is not particularly different from all previous days, because it is compiled according to the same principles. The menu might look like this:
- For breakfast, a person has oatmeal and fruit, drinks coffee.
- For lunch, you can eat biscuits with juice.
- You can make vegetable soup as a first course for lunch. Goulash with a side dish of baked or boiled potatoes can act as a second course. Also, lunch must include a vegetable salad. The drink is juice.
- For an afternoon snack, it is recommended to eat fruit in the form of a salad and yogurt.
- Dinner – vegetable stew, ham, tea.
Some people believe that on weekends, you can afford to step back from the diet and eat unhealthy foods that were not present in the diet on other days. This opinion is erroneous, since such an act can negate all the benefits of the previous menu. Of course, you can sometimes afford something not very useful, but in a small amount. Heavy food can be eaten on holidays, but not every weekend.
The menu for Saturday in proper nutrition mode may look like this:
- Breakfast includes oatmeal and a baked apple. Tea should be used as a drink. It is important to understand that you should not put sugar in your tea. If you want to sweeten the drink, it is recommended to use honey.
- Second breakfast – yogurt and banana.
- You can make chicken soup with vegetables for dinner. Experts recommend choosing fish as a second course. Salad – vinaigrette. The drink is compote.
- For an afternoon snack, you can eat yogurt and supplement it with nuts. Instead, you can choose dried fruits.
- For dinner, ham and vegetable stew are excellent options. The drink is tea.
On Sunday, you can treat yourself to a curd casserole for breakfast. It should be seasoned with honey. You can also eat toast with tea. For lunch you can choose from yoghurt and crackers. Lunch consists of borscht, chicken cutlet with buckwheat, compote. An excellent option for an afternoon snack, as usual, will be cottage cheese with the addition of dried fruits. For dinner, it is recommended to eat boiled veal and vegetable salad.
It is recommended to end any day with a glass of fermented milk drink. Usually, people who adhere to proper nutrition choose kefir or fermented baked milk.
It is clear that it is not at all necessary to adhere exactly to the diet described above. You can also create your own menu based on the principles of healthy eating. The main thing is to follow the rules, choosing only natural products.