Fruit and vegetable diet is considered one of the most effective diets in relation to getting rid of extra pounds. This is not surprising. Fruits and vegetables are a natural source of a huge amount of vitamins and other beneficial substances, in which there are very few harmful calories. As a result, a fruit and vegetable diet allows you to lose quite significant excess weight and improve well-being.
Fruit and vegetable diet is not only healthy, but also tasty. Fruit and vegetable diet involves a set of products that will not allow the body to experience a deficiency of any nutrients. Specialists in the field of dietetics claim that a fruit and vegetable diet is the most effective prevention of many diseases, in particular pathologies of the cardiovascular system and digestive system disorders.
In addition to the unquestioning benefits for the whole body, a fruit and vegetable diet, of course, helps to lose extra pounds. However, diet is a diet, and even such “useful” nutritional rules can be observed for no more than a month, for which you can get rid of 7-10 kilograms.
The essence of the fruit and vegetable diet is that every day you need to eat at least two kilograms of fresh and processed vegetables and fruits. To comply with the rules of a fruit and vegetable diet, tomatoes and cucumbers, carrots and beets, cabbage of different varieties, Bulgarian red pepper, lettuce, zucchini and pumpkins, spinach and onions, beans and other legumes, apples and strawberries, pears and oranges are excellent; kiwi and cherry, etc.
Foods are optionally only fresh. Salads and appetizers, sauces and other dishes can be prepared from them.
A small amount of oat or corn flakes can be added to vegetable dishes. This supplement is especially suitable for those who, following the rules of the fruit and vegetable diet, feel hunger. Not more than twice a week, you can afford such a treat as cow’s milk with a minimum content of fat, cottage cheese or yogurt.
Eating is carried out at least five approaches a day every 2-3 hours. At the same time, you must drink at least two and a half liters of mineral water without gas or green tea without sugar daily.
Option for a fruit and vegetable diet:
– breakfast: a salad of chopped raw carrots and apples with the addition of corn flakes. As a dressing, you can use low-fat yogurt;
– lunch: one raw cucumber;
– lunch: any vegetable salad, for example, from boiled potatoes, green leaves of salad and cooked carrots. All this is seasoned with vegetable oil, it is better if the oil is olive. If sour cream is used, then it should be non-greasy. One apple;
– afternoon snack: one bell pepper or one apple;
– dinner: fruit salad seasoned with low-fat kefir or yogurt.
The second option is a fruit and vegetable diet:
– breakfast: half a pack of low-fat cottage cheese, unsweetened tea and apple;
– lunch: two green apples and bell pepper;
– lunch: okroshka with low-fat kefir or lean beetroot soup, a little boiled white chicken meat. Once every two weeks, you can eat veal liver cooked in olive oil. For a side dish you can take a few spoons of green peas from a jar or a vegetable salad with the addition of oil;
– dinner: two raw apples, low-fat yogurt, a small slice of rye bread, half a pack of low-fat cottage cheese, vegetables in any quantity.
Based on the rules of the fruit and vegetable diet, it is better to eat raw vegetables and fruits, as they retain all the useful elements. However, if the product cannot be eaten raw , it can be boiled or stewed.