The generics of the famous and sought after Viagra include drugs of various forms of release. http://stop-ed-info.com/ is a potency regulator produced in capsules, each of which contains 100 mg of the active substance – sildenafil.
Fildena’s Super Active drug is a large Indian pharmaceutical company specializing in the manufacture of potency medications. The work uses only proven raw material. The technological process is controlled at each stage, which guarantees the quality of the final product.
You can buy Filden Super Asset in Moscow via the Internet. It is this convenient way of shopping that helps to quickly and profitably solve the delicate problem associated with restoring intimate health.
These capsules are distinguished by a significant feature – an accelerated effect on the body. The performance effect is due to the fact that after dissolution of the membrane, the substance begins to actively penetrate into the bloodstream. The metabolism rate of sildenafil is accelerated by 10-15 minutes (compared to tablets).
The duration of action of the capsules on the body is standard 4-5 hours, depending on the individual reactions and the specifics of the development of pathology. The effectiveness of the drug is identical to Viagra. An erectile stimulator helps a man achieve and maintain an erection, the failures of which were the result of various factors.
Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
Data on age-related androgen deficiency.
The term impotence in urological practice has been replaced by erectile dysfunction for moral and ethical reasons and as a term that fully reflects the condition of a man with impaired erectile component.
This disease (condition) in which there is a violation of an erection in men, leading to the absence or deterioration of sexual life, making it inferior and leading to psycho-emotional disorders and a decrease in the quality of life. The question of erectile dysfunction arises when the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for intercourse is manifested. As a diagnosis, this disease is considered when the described disorders are observed in more than half of attempts at sexual intercourse within six months and subject to regular sexual intercourse.
Risk factors for this pathology are cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, arterial hypertension, high blood cholesterol, radiation and chemotherapy, overweight, a sedentary lifestyle, smoking, the use of narcotic and certain drugs and substances, somatic diseases and persons whose work is associated with high physical and psycho-emotional stress. Men with erectile dysfunction experiencing their condition are prone to depression, irritability, isolation and anger.
An erection of a man depends on a number of mental, neurogenic, hormonal, vascular and anatomical factors. Accordingly, concluding from the above, the causes of this disease can be as follows:
- 1) Mental disorders and diseases: Among the causes of psychogenic erectile dysfunction are strict upbringing, religious beliefs, fear of sex, sexual perversion (perversions), depression, fear of aging, physical disabilities, a certain sexual preference of a partner, conflict with a partner, negative first sexual experience in a man, expectation of failure upon contact with a partner, mental illness and some other conditions.
- 2) Neurogenic erectile dysfunction occurs as a result of damage to the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) and or peripheral nervous structures. Tumors, epilepsy, strokes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebrovascular diseases can lead to erectile dysfunction due to suppression of sexual desire (libido) or excessive inhibition of spinal centers of erection or impairment of nerve conduction at the lesion site that is involved in the occurrence and maintenance of an erection necessary for the implementation of a full sexual intercourse. In case of damage to the structures of the spine and spinal cord, such as osteochondrosis and herniation of the intervertebral disc, tumors, multiple sclerosis, the innervation of the penis may be impaired, which also leads to impaired erection.
- 3) Endocrine diseases are the most widespread and often detected in patients with erectile dysfunction. The most frequently treated patients with diabetes. The cause of erectile dysfunction in this case is not so much the underlying endocrine disease as vascular problems and damage to the peripheral nerves. Tumors of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland can also lead to a decrease in sex drive, a change in the level of hormones that are responsible for erection. In a certain percentage of cases of thyroid disease, they directly and indirectly affect a man’s ability to have sexual intercourse. Recently, a look at the problem of male aging is relevant, because with age, many physiological functions in a man fade away, and many of this group of patients desire and have the opportunity to live a full sexual life. One of the first terms that appeared to describe age-related changes in men is the term “male menopause”, which is currently used quite widely as a description of a complex of symptoms that develop in a man after 45-50 years and manifested not only by a decrease in sexual desire, erection in including and morning and dissatisfaction in sexual activity, but also depression, decreased attention and memory, increased nervousness, fatigue, decreased muscle strength, hot flashes and sweating, sleep disturbances and other symptoms. But men do not have a clear age period for a decrease in the production of sex hormones, unlike women. Therefore, the use of the term male climax (from the Latin “climax” means a step, a ladder) is not true, because in men, this condition has a blurred and gradual onset, lasting years, and in women it has a sharp and spasmodic course. Therefore, the term male menopause should be considered as age-related androgen deficiency. In the absence of contraindications, it is possible to prescribe testosterone replacement therapy to such patients to restore sexual function, erection and improve the quality of life.
- 4) The pathology of the arteries and veins of the pelvis, arteries and veins providing blood supply to the penis can to some extent lead to insufficient blood supply to the corpora cavernosa with the development of erectile dysfunction. Arterial pathology is most often caused by stenosis or atherosclerotic lesion of the arterial wall, resulting in decreased blood perfusion through the cavernous bodies of the penis with the development of erectile insufficiency. Patients with arterial insufficiency most often report an incomplete erection and difficulties in maintaining it. With pathological venous outflow, patients also note the weakness and speed of disappearance of an erection shortly after its onset.
- 5) Sometimes drugs that are recommended to the patient for another disease can lead to erectile insufficiency. This is most common in patients taking sleeping pills, sedatives, antidepressants, hormones and anabolic steroids, blood pressure lowering drugs (diuretics, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors and Ca-channels) and other drugs. Therefore, it is necessary for such a patient to correct appointments by canceling or replacing drugs together with a therapist or cardiologist (if, for example, erectile dysfunction is caused by taking antihypertensive drugs).
In the differential diagnosis of sexual dysfunctions, a detailed sexual history of the patient, as well as a thorough laboratory and visual examination, play an important role. Given the fact that there are many causes of erectile dysfunction, patients are prescribed:
- general analysis of blood and urine,
- fasting glucose
- prolactin and other hormones as needed.
These tests are carried out at the initial stages of the examination, further diagnosis and treatment by a urologist depends on the general condition of the patient, the desire to be treated and the financial capabilities of the patient.