The cheese diet is one of the high protein diet variations. The cheese diet, in other words, based on the consumption of cheese, is no coincidence, since cheese has a very effective effect in the fight against excess weight. The cheese contains a large amount of mineral salts of calcium and phosphorus. In addition, cheese contains a huge amount of protein and fat. This composition makes cheese an extremely significant ingredient in everyone’s diet.
The protein contained in cheese products provides the human body with all the required amino acids, even those types that are most often in short supply for the human body. Namely, they are a kind of building material for the human body. Among other things, the characteristic feature of cheese is that its consumption saturates other food with amino acids that enter the body along with it.
The cheese diet, the menu of which can have several options, has a maximum duration of 7 days. However, if you follow all the nutritional rules of the cheese diet, it can be followed for ten days. During these ten days, it is really possible to lose ten kilograms of excess weight.
Now more about the cheese diet menu
An approximate meal plan for one day of the cheese diet:
– for breakfast: black coffee without sugar, it can be diluted with dry cream;
– second breakfast: one hard-boiled chicken egg;
– lunch: 200 grams of lean ham or lean meat;
– afternoon snack: 100 grams of low-fat cheese or low-fat cottage cheese;
– first dinner: 200 grams of low-fat cheese or low-fat cottage cheese;
– for dinner: a glass of low-fat kefir or yogurt.
It must be borne in mind that when following a cheese diet, you can only eat dairy and fermented milk products, which are extremely low in fat. For example, it is permissible to eat only that type of cheese, the fat content of which does not exceed 12%.
Based on such a protein-rich diet, even after ten days, you will see a positive result. On the other hand, a person who follows the rules of a cheese diet develops a healthy habit of eating 5-6 times a day in small portions. And such a diet, according to the results of all studies, is extremely beneficial for human health. A diet consisting of five meals a day makes it possible to cleanse the blood of bad cholesterol much more effectively.
Of course, for the complete cleansing of blood from cholesterol and normalization of metabolic processes of fats in the body, only a balanced protein diet is not enough. This means that after completing the course of the cheese diet, you should still adhere to a split diet, in other words, and then eat 5-6 times daily. Thus, the body not only maintains the desired concentration of cholesterol, but also reduces the risk of returning the extra pounds that were thrown off. For such a properly balanced diet, you should adhere to the following rules:
– for breakfast: low-fat cream cheese spread on a small slice of rye bread, a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice;
– for lunch: one ripe banana, a small slice of black bread, spread with peanut butter;
– for lunch: boiled cauliflower or broccoli, boiled fish or boiled chicken, vegetable salad, a small portion of hard grain pasta with tomato paste. Alternatively: turkey meat soup with cheese, boiled Brussels sprouts, tomato and green onion salad ;
– for an afternoon snack: 2 fresh carrots, 10 unleavened biscuits, sprouted grain sauce;
– for dinner: 2 pieces of any fruit, a glass of low-fat kefir or yogurt.