Autumn months are the time for restructuring the body for the winter regime, preparing it for frosty weather. This means that the fall diet should not only allow the body to safely lose weight, but also protect it from various diseases associated with bad weather. The Autumn Diet includes a range of antioxidant-rich foods. Fresh fruits and vegetables, vegetable oils and other food products are suitable for the autumn diet. At the same time, eating sweets in the autumn diet is best kept to a minimum.
The autumn diet involves following several rules:
– a rigid diet that prohibits many foods is excluded;
– the daily diet should be fractional. It is best if the food is taken in at least six meals, the portions of the dishes will be small;
– it is forbidden to eat harmful food, for example, sweet soda or fatty baked goods;
– you should not set yourself up for rapid weight loss, since fast weight loss in a short time involves removing not fat from the body, but water. As a result, the body will suffer from dehydration;
– you can not eat only vegetables and fruits, a balanced diet implies variety;
– it is recommended to consume at least eight hundred calories daily, as less of them is fraught with health;
– it is forbidden to often sit on an autumn diet, since constant dumping and gaining weight can lead to the development of diabetes mellitus and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Autumn diet weekly menu
The first day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: fresh carrots, grated on a fine grater with the addition of one teaspoon of natural honey, low-fat yogurt, oatmeal, drenched in kefir.
For lunch: fresh pear.
For lunch: salad of fresh vegetables with vegetable oil and lemon juice, one baked potato in a jacket.
For an afternoon snack: one sweet red pepper.
Dinner: salad of fresh chopped cabbage, carrots and fresh apple, seasoned with a tablespoon of olive oil.
The second day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: salad of boiled beets, chopped prunes and nuts, seasoned with olive oil, a slice of bran bread.
For lunch: grated apple with a tablespoon of honey.
For lunch: porridge made from rye seeds, eggplant sautéed in oil.
For an afternoon snack: a few fresh carrots.
Dinner: A medium bunch of red grapes.
The third day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: cereals with natural yoghurt and a tablespoon of fresh honey, fresh fruit salad.
For lunch: a few berries of prunes and walnuts.
For lunch: two sweet peppers, which must be stuffed with vegetables and the pulp of bran bread.
For an afternoon snack: one tomato.
For dinner: small pumpkin baked in the oven and nuts.
The fourth day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: seaweed salad with tomatoes and bell peppers with vegetable oil, boiled rice.
For lunch: one fresh pear.
For lunch: boiled buckwheat with eggplant or zucchini.
For an afternoon snack: one banana.
For dinner: baked zucchini with tomatoes and herbs.
The fifth day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: broccoli salad with bell peppers, seasoned with olive oil, oatmeal in water without sugar.
For lunch: a small bunch of red grapes.
For lunch: one baked potato in a jacket and a salad of fresh vegetables to taste.
For dinner: salad of fresh tomatoes and cabbage with olive oil.
The sixth day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: cornflakes with yoghurt and dried fruits.
For lunch: salad of asparagus, tomatoes, bell peppers and herbs.
For dinner: pumpkin baked in the oven with honey and grated cinnamon.
Seventh day of the autumn diet
For breakfast: boiled buckwheat, beetroot and prune salad.
For lunch: bell peppers stuffed with vegetables and rye bread.
For dinner: baked tomatoes and a slice of bran bread.